Thursday, January 12, 2012

open your eyes.


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM.

Alhamdulillah, i got the chance to live & breathe on HIS land.

I know & I realize that I rarely update my blog because most of the time I forgot to do it, =.='
But let's talk about something else, a situation that most of us will realize that we are so LUCKY in many ways. & most of us ignored it just because we see people who have probably a little more than what we have, & then we felt short. We fall behind, we feel down.

But hey, take a look around.
& take a good look at yourself. Are you that different from everybody around you? Are you judging yourself ONLY from your physical appearance? Well, now you can STOP!!!

As a muslim, the TAQWA & IMAN of a person that matters most to Allah, no matter how bad he/she may look, because Allah creates all human being beautiful, & even HIM like beautiful things. & bear in mind people, beautiful is VERY,VERY, SUBJECTIVE!
They lies in the eyes of the beholder. =)))

So fret not, I am certainly doesn't have the prettiest face on Earth, but I am here because ALLAH has destined me to do something good here, & so are you.
As long as you have your faith in HIM, HE will be there for you no matter how worst things might turnout in the end.
Whenever you feel down, just remember, ALLAH kan ada. =)))

Just have faith people, & never lose hope. InsyaAllah, there will be light in the end of the dark tunnel.

-thewronged&humbledservantofHIM-

No comments:

Post a Comment